The Project Coordinator assists Superintendent and Project Manager in completing construction projects by planning, organizing and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; and supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; and identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Manages work quality and enforces quality standards.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors and monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; and identifying construction management system improvements.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; and evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Coordinates with on-site safety personal to ensure a safe work environment and enforcement of safety standards. Conducts daily JSA and safety meetings and completes appropriate safety documentation.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Project management
- Quality management
- Supervision and delegation
- Attention to detail
- Quality focused
- Safety focused